OUTCOME-the way a thing turns out; a consequence.
Obedience Under Testing Continually Opposing Me Everyday
• The Word of God warns me to keep watch over myself and the people in the house of God in which the Holy Spirit has made me an overseer. (Acts 20:28)
• God is holding me responsible for watching out for your souls and I have to give and account to God (Hebrews 13:17).
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’ (Substituting your will in the place of God’s will)
• A warning against merely external worship and communion with Jesus Christ
• Who rest satisfied with a mere profession without reality
• Those who have done certain things without the Holy Spirit, everything done was self-exaltation-in a spirit of boastfulness
• (Workers of iniquity) those who have deceived themselves and others by using the name of the Lord for the purpose of promoting their own honor
But all their works they do to be seen by men. They make their phylacteries broad and enlarge the borders of their garments.