Speak Lord – Your Servant Is Listening
Are You Free/Available - Vss. 1-10
- Samuel thought that he heard Eli calling.
- When Eli perceived that Samuel was being called by the Lord he gave some great advice.
- Eli told Samuel to say "Speak Lord, for thy servant heareth."
- Samuel was to be willing to hear from the Lord.
- We must be available to hear from God through private and group prayer, private and group Bible Study, and through the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- God Speaks at Quiet Times-When God spoke to Samuel it was at night.