The Statistics of Fatherless Children
The negative effects of a child without a father can be seen in countless studies and reports. The statistics show the importance of a father figure in the majority of children's lives.
• Suicide: 63 percent of youth suicides
• Runaways: 90 percent of all homeless and runaway youths
• Behavioral Disorders: 85 percent of all children that exhibit behavioral disorders
• High School Dropouts: 71 percent of all high school dropouts
• Juvenile Detention Rates: 70 percent of juveniles in state-operated institutions
• Substance Abuse: 75 percent of adolescent patients in substance abuse centers
• Aggression: 75 percent of rapists motivated by displaced anger
“My father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” Clarence Kelland
1 Corinthians 3:11 - For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
Father's foundation must be rooted in Christ and he will be able to lead his family.