Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
- Everyone gets tired sometimes:
- Tired of giving, tired of serving and tired of doing
- Our day to day lives as parents, grand parents, husbands, wives, employees and employers
- The enemy attempts to use our weariness against us when comes to doing the work of the Lord.
And let us not be weary in well-doing
And Let us – this means that we are not in the journey alone- we are to encourage, help and strengthen one another by reminding each other that God is with us through it all.
Not be weary –What causes weariness
- tiredness (Attempts to do too much without being organized-refusing help when offered-families not working together).
- Discouragement- a loss of confidence or enthusiasm about being able to get everything done.
- 3. Faithlessness –You begin to doubt God
- Physical exhaustion.
- Spiritual exhaustion--worry.
- Fruitless toil.
- Opposition from those who should help.
- Oppression from the sense of responsibility.
1 Corinthians 15:58 - So, my dear brothers and sisters, stand strong. Don’t let anything change you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord. You know that your work in the Lord is never wasted.